This 20-page, in-depth research report on Amdocs Microservices360 offers a comprehensive view of Amdocs’ microservices strategy and its progress in realising within its Customer Experience and BSS portfolio.
Note – this download is an extract from the full report, including a full table of contents. To purchase the full report click here.
The report provides research likely to be of most relevance to telecom operators (CSPs) who use Amdocs. It will also be of value to companies who partner with Amdocs, compete with Amdocs, or track Amdocs from a financial perspective.
Benefits of this research by job function:
Heads of BSS Development, Customer Experience in CSPs:
- Gain up-to-date understanding of a key aspect of Amdocs’ technical and professional capabilities
- Assess alignment between Amdocs technical strategies and in-house development policies, specifically in area of microservices.
Heads of Marketing, Strategy, Product and Solutions in BSS, OSS, Telecom software:
- Gain detailed understanding of the significant evolution of Amdocs adoption of microservices within its overall product portfolio
- Gain the knowledge to consider possible competitive response strategies
Financial Analysts, Telecom Procurement & Executives:
- Gain an independent SWOT analysis of one of Amdocs’ key technical strategies
- Understand how this technical development may affect Amdocs market position and future growth potential
Information on how to purchase the full report is provided in the document.
For a full list of Appledore’s research covering Amdocs, click here.