SDWAN and the Enterprise Edge takes an up to date look at the dynamics in the SDWAN market. It includes market sizing and market share analysis for a range of vendors. Detailed profiles of leading operators and their SDWAN strategies are also included. The report calls out the continuing confusion in the market about what SDWAN is, and what it could and should be.
This report offers important insights to a wide range of industry professionals, including:
- CSPs: SD-WAN product managers wanting to get a better handle on growth potential and areas for differentiation and product roadmap
- CSPs: “Head of Enterprise Business” (or similar), who want to understand trends and potential particularly in regard to standalone SD-WAN for customers vs Managed Services offer
- Product Managers at SD-WAN Technology vendors: looking for differentiation and feature growth opportunities.
- Corp Strategy/Partnership teams at SD-WAN Technology vendors: to understand aligned vs non-aligned CSP partners.
- “Systems Integrators” (and pure-play MSPs) – resellers of SD-WAN technology looking to understand changing competitive landscape (e.g. vs DIY, vs CSPs, vs webscale players or other)