Immediate Internships with Appledore Research consist of a ten-week program focused on giving students the opportunity to gain business knowledge and experience. The program generally follows a project-management methodology that allows each intern to manage a project.
The work hours are Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Remote work opportunity.
Essential Job Functions (other duties may be assigned)
- Conduct large-scale market analysis by gathering and interpreting data via desk research
- Plan and conduct primary research
- Perform competitive analysis
- Various other research activities as assigned
- Create and present key findings of a chosen project.
Competitive pay for both our undergrad, graduate and technology positions.
- Internship will last approximately 10 weeks.
- Must have at least a 3.0 GPA or greater at time of application
- At time of application, you must be enrolled in an educational institution.
- Must be a college junior or senior, pursuing a degree, or a graduate student. The preferred major(s) for this position: business administration, applied math, statistics, economics, or related field
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Quantitative analysis experience with strong knowledge of Microsoft Excel; advanced data analysis tools
- Interest in exploring customer data and identifying trends
- Experience summarizing and reporting data findings
- Excellent grammar and proofreading habits
- Flexibility, curiosity, and enthusiasm about projects
- Ability to build a trusting rapport and relationship with internal and external customers
- Ability to adapt to on-going change and work in a fast-paced, deadline intensive environment
- Excellent communication skills: oral and written
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work independently and collaborate as needed with team and other departments
- Ability to apply feedback, take initiative and be accountable for work produced
- Strong interpersonal skills
Send us your resume and cover letter, in confidence by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will set up a interview.