$0.00 – $4,000.00
Open RAN – Opening the RAN Ecosystem for Competition and Innovation
Open RAN is the hottest topic in telecom for 2021. Its proponents say it solves many of today’s mobile operator problems, particularly:
- increasing pressure on mobile provider revenue and CAPEX investment.
- political pressure to remove Chinese vendors from mobile networks.
Yet at the same time, conventional, proprietary RAN solutions continue to offer CSPs potentially superior performance, security and probably most importantly, simplicity. They are also a key component of differentiation for the remaining major RAN suppliers, offering them strong incumbency in a mobile operator.
This major research report addresses the questions being posed by operators and vendors alike, such as:
- What is the size of the Open RAN market? How will it grow?
- What new opportunities and threats does Open RAN pose for operators and vendors?
- What are the benefits, strengths and weakness of Open RAN?
Appledore’s Open RAN report will be of significant interest to:
CTOs and Heads of Network Strategy at CSPs:
- Understand the benefits of Open RAN technology and the necessary Network Automation Software framework that needs to be in place to achieve a successful O-RAN deployment.
Heads of Innovation at CSPs:
- Gain up-to-date understanding of the opportunity for CSPs in delivering Open RAN-enabled new services
Heads of Marketing, Strategy, Product and Solutions in Suppliers of BSS, OSS, Telecom software:
- Gain detailed understanding of the key opportunity for suppliers in supporting network providers and Open RAN suppliers in successfully deploying their solutions to CSPs
Suppliers of Open RAN software and hardware
- Gain an understanding of the importance of Network Automation Software in enabling the adoption of multi-vendor Open RAN solutions
CIOs and Heads of Enterprise Products & Solutions at Enterprises:
- Understand the potential of Open RAN to allow new latency sensitive applications both within public and private 5G networks
Add this report to your cart and check out for a full table of contents (free download).