Appledore Research forecast the growth of the Network Automation Software (NAS) market from 2020 to 2025, Appledore believe that the market for NAS will be driven by both growth from new markets and existing market substitution:
- Increase in CSP CAPEX spend on Virtualized/Cloud networks substituting for physical networks including 5G.
- Substitution of existing OSS/BSS technology with NAS as Virtualized/Cloud Networks are deployed
- New opportunities from the growth of private enterprise networks based on 4G/5G
- Growth in enterprise demand for WAN services from SD-WAN
- Growth in non telco applications and services hosted at the edge of the network, closely aligned with access networks.
This report follows our 2019 Leading Suppliers in the Automation Software Market report. Appledore Research categorized the network automation software market into eight market segments and the estimated market share for each segment. The forecast uses the following definitions:
- Market is the total potential revenue including Hardware, Software and Implementation Services.
- Software and Services market is the total revenue from CSPs for Management / Virtualization Software and Services (does not include, for example, VNFs).
- Software product is the software sold in the form of licenses or SaaS and excludes customization.
- Software related services is the software specific customization and integration to non NAS systems including networks.
NAS Total addressable Market
Regional Market Analysis
Network Automation Software Segment Category Growth
CSP Virtual/Cloud Network growth driven NAS Market
OSS substitution driven NAS Market
Private Network growth driven NAS Market
SD-WAN growth driven NAS Market
Edge Cloud Growth driven NAS Market
Market substitution methodology
Virtualized network growth
Rate of adoption of NAS by CSPs
CSP adoption of Network Automation Software (NAS)
CSP Procurement Model
Enterprise adoption of SD-WAN
ABOUT THE AUTHORS